Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome Back

First, we are so excited to see everyone return to CHS happy and healthy. I hope your break was as successful as mine...I can honestly say I will not be moving to Chicago anytime soon, it was great to see my family in one location but the cold was too much for this principal.

As we return let me remind everyone FINAL EXAMS are coming up next Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.  Please check the schedule on our campus homepage.  We will not offer lunch any of the 3 days and certainly hope our students come prepared to complete the first semester.

Also please remember in order to average pass a class for the year the student must pass the second semester.  This is a change from previous policy but we believe our students will be just as successful this way too.

No comments:

Post a Comment