Monday, August 17, 2009

New Traffic Flow at CHS

Who knows what a summer does to a Principal at CHS. I have just realized I forgot to also post on here the Traffic Change at CHS.

Last Friday Carroll ISD and the City of Southlake completed a process to change traffic at CHS so that it would now be one way. While it is apparent to me everyone is having zero problems getting on the campus in the right lanes now I figured I'd remind people again.

Please remember there are two lanes around the building. Please do not drop any students off on the outside lane while circling the building it is for driving only. All students may be dropped on either side or in the back of the building. The front of the building is for visitors and busses only.

If you click the link below it will take you to a webpage that will show you a map to explain the flow.

Bus Map Link

No comments:

Post a Comment