Monday, August 24, 2009

Wonderful First Day

First and foremost I would like to congratulate our Students, Staff, and Parents on a wonderful first day at CHS. Please remember no matter what else happens I ask that you continually remember we always get the first choice to cherish each and every day.

With this having been said let me point out the one major problem we faced at CHS currently...Traffic Flow!

Please remember there are 2 turn lanes once you turn onto the CHS property. Once driving on the property please remember from the gym to the commons we have about 2 hundred yards to drop kids off in the inside lane. We ask that everyone continue to pull forward as much as possible to drop students off for the day. If this is the case we will continue to do a better job of driving in the outside lane to our point of exit. In addition, I apologize for some doors not all being open for kids to walk in before school starts, this will be done throughout the rest of the year. This is a new process and we ask that everyone continue to focus on the wonderful things that will happen each day as we continue to evaluate this new procedure.

Having touched on our major issue let me point out how excited we were to see each and every kid come to school with a smile and an interest in learning. To go with this thank you let me also point out the wonderful job I saw from our staff as I entered each classroom today showing respect and appreciation to have students on campus.

Again thank you to everyone and I ask that if you continue to have questions feel free to email me or our staff at your convenience and we'll do all we can to make sure everyone is taken care of promptly and with appreciation.

I truly Love to be at CHS and look forward to continuing to meet more and more of you each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment